- 答：There are some differences between China education and Western education. First in our country children are demanded to study many subjects from a young age . And they are often forced to accept their parents' opinions about education. While in western countries, children are taught in a natural environment and they can learn some life skills from their environment . But they don't need to finish any work by their parents. instead, they can develop interest of their own. They have more chances to take some activities and develop their character. But they can not learn so much basic knowledge as Chinese children.
- 答：The education system in the west is different. It involves the text book, but many times, the students have to do research to answer some of the problems left by the teacher. THey would also be given assignments that can last over a few week to work on. In their exams, the test papers are created as a challenge for every student, so theoreatically, no one is supposed to be able to achieve 100 percent.
- 答：Western education is a kind of try to education, let the students try to experience, the difficulties found in the experience, and then found the problem, by the students themselves in solving difficulties in accumulating test conclusion.That is the result of real students own knowledge.China's education is a kind of aftertaste force-feeding education, adult experience told students first, lets the student step-by-step, step by step in teachers under the guidance of learning practice, e to a conclusion is the book knowledge, the result it is often difficult to jump out of the existing fixed mode.
- 答：ul panions. It does not turn
- 答：The Western education system encourages students to have individual thoughts and opinions. They want the students to learn to ask "why". They want the students to learn to be independent in life as well as in their studies. They teach things outside of the books. They have a variety of cariculums. They try to bring out the students' interests in things rather than just tell them that's what they have to do. Western students spend a lot more time on sports. There isn't nearly as much homework for the students so they have time to spend on their hobbies and interests.